Thursday, February 2, 2012

Randomness 11

Ok, Jessy tagged me in a Randomness 11 Post. Since I am a good sport - and I love to ramble - I will participate... 
Here are the Rules:

1. Post these rules. Ha!
2. Post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in your tagger's post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers YOU tag to answer.
5. Tell the bloggers you've tagged that they're it.
6. Oh, and no stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if reading this". ((wink))
 
Here are my random 11

1. I love to dye my hair and would do it every other week if I was not afraid of my hair falling out.

2. I love to draw but never exceeded more than kid and cartoon looking things. I have always wanted to be an artist/illustrator.

3. I love to sing and have the most loud carrying voice ever. I annoy all my friends and have passed this trait on to my daughter who in turn - sometimes annoys me! ha ha. :::LA LA LA LA!!!!!:::

4. My goal in life is to be a small homesteader mom. I would LOVE a big garden and chickens. I dream of living that life but God is gonna have to bring me a man who can do that cause ... I think I would be scared to death of the chickens chasing me! ha ha ha. Currently living in a townhouse... I am far from this goal.

5. I love to fish but HATE HATE HATE eating fish. ALL Seafood or Fish grosses me out. I want to like it but just hate it unless it is tuna from a can. Love that. But if I think fish... I dont wanna eat it.

6. I am still a tad afraid of dogs.

7. I love to play the wii - Games like Final Fantasy and Harvest Moons are the best!

8. I am obsessed with the tv show "How I met your Mother" but don't worry - I will not watch it around my kids. 

9. I love to shoot guns, wish I was a hunter - but HATE Deer meat with a passion or any other wild game tasting meat. I want to be the bad hunter who people hate cause I would do it purely for sport. Ah... my dirty little secret. 

10.  love all things crafty. I found the love way back as a teen when my best friend an I made popbottle buddies, stockings and plastic canvas calendars, mine was a pig. We were so cool and domesticating ourselves. She had her own house. I loved it! 

11. I love cheap toilet paper. Ha - I have always wanted to admit this. I used to think softer and thicker was best. Then found the love of Scotts. Thin! I feel like a hotel but found out that I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I am hooked and will never go back to the fluff!


Answers to Our Side of the Mountains Questions are:
1. Where would you vacation if money and time wasn't an issue?

Oh Disney again (Give kids the world from Make a Wish)

2. If you had a chance, would you fly to the moon?

Definately!! (if you guarenteed I wouldnt die.

3. Coca Cola or Pepsi Cola?

Pepsi but Diet please.

4. Are you a dog, cat or no animal kind of person?

Dog. Cats make me sick (allergic) and I think they are evil nasty things. Anyone want to see pictures of what a cat scratch did to my penpals wife? She lost her middle finger! I have pictures but I will spare you. Some of you were not so lucky and I did not spare.

5. Urban or rural? Why?





 Rural - Why? Cause I want my kids to run free and play. Enjoy the Land God gave us. Simple life.

6. What is your favorite crockpot recipe? Please include it! Ha!



My crockpot  - oh how I love thee! But my favorite thing is not a recipe but just to throw in keilbasi, hot dogs, pork roast and sour kraut and cook. Make with homemade mashed potatoes and YUM!


7. Do you play a musical instrument? Which one?




I play the flute.

8. Chocolate or vanilla ice cream?


Oh this is a toughy... I love all things chocolate but the flavor homemade vanilla is just too good!


9. What is your least favorite household task to complete?


Putting the folded laundry away. I will fold it and basket it up, but I HATE putting the clothes in the drawers.

10. How would you spend 30 minutes of Mom ALONE Time?


A walk on the trail. A Bath. A nap. A good book. only 30 mins... boo hoo

11. Camper? Hotel?

CAMPER! Wish I had one... tent is cool too. Give me a fire and a fall night - ahhh the best!

Ok time to tag... 

I pick... 


Lea
Emily 
Janice
Carrie 
and Kym


And your new questions are....


1. Have you ever travelled to another country and where?
2. Do you have a bucket list and what is the most crazy thing on it?
3. Are you afraid of anything silly?
4. What did you dream of being when you were a little girl?
5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
6. What is your dream job?
7. What kind of books do you enjoy?
8. Do you hide treats (candy) from your kids as your secret stash? (what? am I the only one??)
9. Veggies or Candy?
10. Do you write thank you cards? 


HAVE FUN!



3 comments:

  1. Nice! LOL We're hoping to return back to tent camping this year. (Pop-up is getting a little small and old, but it's hard to give it up with all the great things we've had in it.) Now that all the kids are older is shouldn't be so rough to tent camp. (The last time we went Sam was 3 months old...Cati 3 and Jake 6. Hard to do alone!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your random 11! It's a fun thing to write a post like this! :)

    I'll do this, but I probably won't do the tagging, etc. I'm just plain lazy about that kind of thing, but I'll let you know I've posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done mine :-)
    http://livinglifenowinkiwiland.blogspot.co.nz/2012/02/ive-been-tagged-randomness-11.html

    ReplyDelete